topbella

October 20, 2009

miss...

this post dedicated for belove friend
-MaryamHalimi-
-SyazwaniNazri-
-JannahReduan-

http://emo.huhiho.comerm..time is running so fast..a lot of things i still don't finish yet..why time is running so fast...could it stop for a while...let me finish first what i really want to do...during holiday im missing my friends...how is it they life going on???...

especially MARYAM HALIMI...love her so much...how is it her there..hope she in a good condition..pliz dont fall sick there...enjoy every minute you spend...i ll always be by you side n pray for you dear...n the most important is i ll be your eyes to spying z...ahha..just kidding...Dr.Maryam work hard..when you finish your study i want to employ you as my personal doctor for my life time...my pray is want you to have what is the best for you life...

JANNAH REDUAN...take care yourself..after this i wont be by your side to listen n advise as before...life full of surprising n we cant expect what will happen n come after this.. expertise yourself to handle your problem..remember what i have told you before...built clearer n colourful future...

SHAZWANI NAZRI...dear having you as my friend make my heart tranquil...i miss you...your thought always safe me in any situation...thanks a lot...

friends thanks for staying with me...without you all i might not be like now...n for all my friends that i know..i will never forget you all...all of you make my life full of colours...i love all of you...hope to see you all again..
http://emo.huhiho.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..