topbella

March 24, 2010

i hate suprise!!!!!

i hate surprise???how can it be...
hmm but what happening to me in pass few days
really make me feel hate of surprise...

the story lie behind of this feeling is a sudden visit from an alien...hehehe...she is not really an alien...hurm...a week before i kept messaging her but she didn't reply even once...i felt really sad...i made miscall but no return...

at last i told the sadness to my roommate who also her best friend...a few day later she bumped into my room full of sudden...my heart was shaking vigorously...and i was unable to control myself..my tears rolled down my cheek continuously...

her sudden visit really unexpected but it really curing my missing feeling toward my friends...
i'm looking forward to meet all my friends...just like before...

oh my heart would you just be patient for another few months...
huhuhuhu...



a sudden visit from Hidayatul Hafidzah....
sorry if i make you feel uncomfortable...

No comments:

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..