topbella

April 13, 2010

Betul ke ni???

Bismillahhirahmanirahim...
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh...

A big thanks to NURUL FATEHAH LOTPI because tagging me as one of her interesting blog award list...the fact is my blog not as interesting as it is until it can be dedicated an award...for me this blog is so simple and didn't satisfied its reader as others who can make their readers enjoyed to read...not as informative as others....
whatever it is i also being responsible by FATEHAH to dedicate this award to others....

Here are some rules to accept the award:

Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
Pass this award to 15 bloggers you recently discovered.
Contact the blogger and tell them they've won the award.
State seven things about yourself.

The person who i gonna tag here;

adek.. a.k.a NorAmalinaJohari

haha a.k.a Fatihah Sulaiman

Along a.k.a Rufaidah

k.one a.k.a k.Atiqah Dahlan

si gedik a.k.a Nurul Isdiyantie

there will be next coming bloggers to be tag..wait maybe one of them is YOU!


hurm...now seven things about me??? what I'm gonna write.....
these are what I'm think of myself k....

1st: I'm might be a trouble maker...or sometimes a clumsiest person...

2nd: I really enjoy to eat a lot...hehehe

3rd: I'm the person who hate loneliness...for that reason i really love my F&F (family n friend)

4th: who ever know me they might know that i don't like to make any decision but i do love objection

5th: sometimes i love to be among person who are intelligent...so i can used them...just kidding..so they can help me 2 answer most of my questionnaire...

6th: I'm a talkative person...always having something that playing in my mind which lead me to talk...

lastly 7th: I'm a person with heart to be care and care for others especially people around me...

now is your turn...I'm sorry if some of you think that I'm like show off or obsess...

No comments:

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..