topbella

December 22, 2010

5 things that most of us can't live without

feeling restless after class brought me to mingling around with my friends at the same time waiting for food to be serve...by then, talking to them about what going to be done next hours and planning for the weekend activities...laughing, joking, teasing and praising one another drag me to think about i'm blessed with such wonderful friends..

then it makes me wonder how bland my life would be without them...apart from being grateful for all the friends i have..i'm never short of.at that moment also I started thinking, what are other things besides friends, I simply cant live without...assuming all the basic necessities like food, water, shelter, clothing etc are already covered. So, that's how I've ended with the top

5 things most of us just can't live without
>>it is not arrange accordingly

Internet

with the advance of the communication world almost everyone like crazy of not knowing this thing...we all gonna get used of it everyday..


Music

the variety of music depending on what the personality we hold...music tend to reflect most of our memories, feelings and motivation that suite us...


Computer

today, everyone affordable of having this...without it a company might facing lost due to a very slow productivity..same goes to us..most of our work are done in the faster way...

hp_hdx18 HP Pavilion HDX18t 18.4 Laptop + Free 3GB RAM Latest Laptop

Mobile phone

in the side of keeping in touch with anyone, ignoring ages mobile phone is the must thing to have...


Book

books also still being one of the choices to be...each genre sold in the bookstore there are they own fans and book lovers...reading still be the most top hobby for the year...


that lies from my observation throughout my friends...they also important for myself...for this moment they are the most crucial thing that came across me and also rated by my friends...

1 comment:

Hidayatul Hafidzah bt Zulkifli said...

kan bagus kalau Quran menjadi salah satu perkara yang kita tak dapat tinggalkan mcm 5 benda kat ats ni??huhu..

mesti Rasulullah akn berbangga dgn umatnya..

tapi..generasi Quranic tu dh semakin ditelan zaman yg serba moden nie..huhu

xpe,at least masih ada golongan pejuang islam yg sentiasa berusaha untuk menunjukkan jalan pulang..

..like you! :)

cayok2!

:)

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..