topbella

December 24, 2010

(=.=)???

lately i think that i have been infected by a species virus...oh no i hope that i wouldn't be so serious...hoping next week it will become okay..since last week the symptom has been spreading..huge amount of money has been used..spending money on such many type of stuff..by the way, there are still some stuff to be bought to cure it...

oh virus could you please leave my body..get rid from my life...shopping spree virus have invade my body...every evening i will going on outing as there is no class for this two weeks...hurm, although i actually not buying any stuff in every single outing but the money still flowing out my purse like the river..

this week:
Wednesday dinner somewhere in kuantan
Friday--> whole day window shopping in East Coast Mall

hope this weekend i will not going outing again..my body was so exhausted and i think it is my time for revise some of my subjects..

during my window shopping, i was looking around those sale tag item..it was sad because even it was said on sale for 70%, 50% and other retail discount the price given still high.. supposedly they should not say sale but for sale...


No comments:

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..