topbella

January 13, 2011

what happen to me actually???



Fall and keep falling...
Owh did falling is my new hobby?? No it can’t be that way...

Have i lost my consciousness??? Or I’m so clumsy??O
r I’m have lost my stability??

Why I’m supposed to fall again and again??? Even the doctor and staff at the medical center have noticing me...

The first week of the bad incident...

I was given an advice on practicing physiotherapy on my own and I was provided with B-complex and Voren (i.e inflammation muscles pain killer)…

voren & b-complex

Another bad incident on the next week…

I had been advising on taking a slow step and take care of the ways I’m taking…this time the doctor providing me with the same inflammation muscles pain killer and also an another type of drugs that related to neuron..how did I can’t be provided with that type of drugs..

neuron type drug

the latest visiting the medical center,
I was on the appointment due to my leg was so irritating...I was provided with bandage and a Calactate (i.e calcium tablets)

calactate

hurm what a best history I ever had...to a certain point that I had to swallow all those type of medicine and drugs...just because I fell down...


~hope I will not fall again..it is hurt..ow..


No comments:

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..