topbella

June 23, 2009

my life...

really exhausted to strike for the best in this challenged world...erm..it is so tired with all the mess around me...hahhaha...studying in the university level aren't same with school days...a lot of things to do...sometimes i feel stress out..time to go for outing is the enjoying time but, because of the high expenses i rarely go for outing...normally i rather chose to hang out with my friends around the campus only...here i like to bring all forward a part of my friends that always be my victim to release the stress...hahaha...

these two pretty gurls are my best friends ever...they are the closest person to me...everything abaut me they know...they are Syazwani and Maryam...both of them are studying in the medical field...but i feel so sad because Maryam is not studying here she is at Jordon, i keep missing her...what ever both of them do i pray for the best....hahaha..miss both of u...



this is Jannah...i called her Jan...sweet gurl...i love to hang out with her altought we frequently meet each other, i hope what ever she faced she will be strong... hahaha...sometimes we need to get rid somethings that hurting us...hahaha remembered that Jan!...




these are Adilah and Najwa...they are romemates...but not mine...hahaha...i know them from my english class..it is enjoying having both of them as frens...keep clicking more pictures of yourselves gurls...




these also my friends, they are Hariza and Azrin....and they also my english classmate...it is so happening when i hang out with them...many crazy thing we would do when ever we sit together...hahaha...






Eza!!!...scream it loud...hahaha..Shafareza also in my hang out friends list..never ever forget her... hahaha...many thing she know...stop being to briliant with her because she know alot..hahaha...its true???





all of them just a part of the list...there are still quite a number of people are excluded...hope to who are not being pictured here dont feel sad because having all of you as my friend is such wonderful moment to tell others...for the last, who ever dare to make my friends hurt..they just need to wait for me to make their life suffer...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..