topbella

June 12, 2009

to my friend...

continuing new semester...erm.. noting new but the number of students who registered for 1st year is sucking...a very huge number...i hardly move in and out during peak hour at the cafe especially. forget about it...lately i would make used to it..undergoes new life really make me feel something different..sometimes i feel a little bit selfish..my parent curb me from make friend with guys..i only can be friend with them i, if i have an important thing that really need for them...in a positive way of thinking it is good..but inside of me..i feel like to go against them..because of following my parent wish i had lost quite numbers of my male friend..when i suddenly bummed with them again i feel so uncomfortable..i feel like that because I'm the one who throw them away before and it make me feel so embrace..since the time i keep myself away from them i feel guilty and lost...i hope i can explain the truth to my parent... i being friend with them not for purpose of bad deed..i just to be friend and to know each other..to all my male friends who feel I'm being such unfair to yourselves i beg for forgiveness...and i would like to express that it is interesting having friend like you guys...mama and abah maybe it is the righteous things for not being friend with guys and i hope i can obey you..forgive me!!!

1 comment:

J a n n a h said...

sabar yea fifah.myb ade baiknya.trust me.
u'll know someday. =))

Post a Comment

few things that i hate most:
smokers,bully,disrespectful and ungrateful person..
few things that i love most:
family,friends and you all..